Snickers, twix, m&m's, carmello, chocolate!
I was a witch for 4 years in a row! I used to LOVE Halloween when I was a kid! Not so much for the getting dressed up part, but for the candy! Plus I always knew what houses gave out the good stuff and not the lame apples!
And apparently I am not the only one! Halloween has been around since 1951... That is a lot of calories, fat and sugar!
But What does that really mean...
Ok here comes the real truth... (all listed in fun size)
Candy is good, BUT you ate it, now negate it! Think about it, is a candy bar worth an extra 15-20 minute walk? Maybe so… and it is ok to splurge once in a while. But remember, you have to be conscious of what you are putting in your mouth AND more importantly, how much you are putting in your mouth.
Be aware of how much candy you are eating this Halloween. If you're not aware of it you could easily consume 700-800 hundred extra calories (oh btw... that is only 5-7 pieces of candy!
Here's how to do it...
- 1Pick out the candy you want CAREFULLY.
- 2Decide how many pieces you are going to eat.
- 3Allow yourself 1 piece (for now).
- 4Set the other pieces out of sight and safe (damn kids).
- 5Be aware of the taste and enjoy it.
- 6Tell yourself that was just enough!
I am here to help
I have been there to and I know what it feels like to want something SO BAD, but something just keeps getting in the way (Halloween). There is ALWAYS something...
But I am here to tell you, if I can lose 100 pounds, I know you can to can achieve your ideal weight.
So lets chat.... I will help you form a weight loss plan that will be so easy it feels like your cheating!
My name is Danielle. I am a mom, author, weight loss coach and creator of the “Diamond Body Image Process™.
I work with strong and determined women with busy lives, who’ve let themselves go for years due to work or taking care of their family. And because of this they are struggling with…
– Standing on your bathroom scale and seeing you are at your highest weight ever so you’ve decided to lose the weight but you don’t know HOW.
– The shame of being overweight is holding you back from being in family photos or videos
– Feel frustrated, fat and uncomfortable because your pants are too tight.
– Feeling embarrassed to be naked in front of your husband and causing you to not be intimate with him yet you want to build a strong bond for a lasting relationship.
And secretly they feel ashamed and embarrassed about their weight. And if they were really honest they would say even though they look happy on the outside, on the inside they feel like a big fat failure and lack the confidence they once had.
For these women, I provide a safe, caring environment for them to be completely honest and open their feelings and fears. I empower them to stop making excuses and blaming their circumstances for being overweight, and instead take personal responsibility for their weight loss, so they can achieve their ideal weight, feel more confident and energized and be their best version of themselves.
I teach my clients simple ways to change their eating habits, exercise habits and transform their mindset through my Diamond Body Image Process™ for long lasting weight loss.
My caring, direct and motivational coaching style inspires women to take action and become the best version of themselves. I teach weight loss from my personal experience. I’ve lost 100 lbs and I’ve kept it off for 7 years. My clients say they feel understood, heard, motivated and they see real results. The profound confidence in each client through weight loss is life changing.